List:       kde-look
Subject:    Kwrite icon.
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2001-03-15 14:01:19

Greetings all,

I'd like to put in my vote to change Kwrite's icon to something with greater
clarity. If nothing else, please get rid of the quill pen and replace it with
a pencil! I find myself always hunting for the icon because it doesn't stand
out like the others do. Plus quill pens are very unforgiving, and the ink
can't be erased. You basically have to get it right the first time, or start
all over again :)

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.