Greetings all, I'd like to put in my vote to change Kwrite's icon to something with grea= ter=20 clarity. If nothing else, please get rid of the quill pen and replace it = with=20 a pencil! I find myself always hunting for the icon because it doesn't st= and=20 out like the others do. Plus quill pens are very unforgiving, and the ink= =20 can't be erased. You basically have to get it right the first time, or st= art=20 all over again :) Sean. --=20 Digital Spinner, Inc. Cutting edge web design and applications development. sean@digitalspinner.com http://www.digitalspinner.com Phone: 802.948.2020 Fax: 802.948.2749