List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Again - UI feedback from a Linux newbie (was Radio button group highlighting)
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-04-19 17:25:29

#if Tom Hoferek
> We have much bigger fish to fry. [...]

Your points are important but you just need to remember that KDE
is not a Linux project, so we can't do all of the stuff you want.

Of course, Corel Linux _is_ a Linux project, so you're free to change
KDE to make it more Linux-specific, implementing the features that
are important for users of single-user machines etc.

If you have suggestions for changes that would go some way to helping
do what you want, please let them be known. For example, you talk
about hiding the filesystem. Do you have suggestions as to how
this would work ?

Rik