#if Tom Hoferek > We have much bigger fish to fry. [...] Your points are important but you just need to remember that KDE is not a Linux project, so we can't do all of the stuff you want. Of course, Corel Linux _is_ a Linux project, so you're free to change KDE to make it more Linux-specific, implementing the features that are important for users of single-user machines etc. If you have suggestions for changes that would go some way to helping do what you want, please let them be known. For example, you talk about hiding the filesystem. Do you have suggestions as to how this would work ? Rik