List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: FluxBox window tabs
From:       Dave Leigh <dave.leigh () cratchit ! org>
Date:       2002-06-05 14:04:28

On Wednesday 05 June 2002 05:37, Gniazdowski Mariusz wrote:
> Hi, did anyone see that FluxBox window tabs? They are comfortable,
> intuitive etc. etc. make work much more ergonomic. Any plans to include
> that feature in KDE ?

What makes them more ergonomic and intuitive than, say, konsole's buttons? I
don't have Fluxbox installed, and after having seen the screenshots I have no
plans to install it. To my mind it's ugly as sin.

--
Dave Leigh, Consulting Systems Analyst
Cratchit.org

Everyone is more or less mad on one point.
		-- Rudyard Kipling