On Wednesday 05 June 2002 05:37, Gniazdowski Mariusz wrote: > Hi, did anyone see that FluxBox window tabs? They are comfortable, > intuitive etc. etc. make work much more ergonomic. Any plans to include > that feature in KDE ? What makes them more ergonomic and intuitive than, say, konsole's buttons? I don't have Fluxbox installed, and after having seen the screenshots I have no plans to install it. To my mind it's ugly as sin. -- Dave Leigh, Consulting Systems Analyst Cratchit.org http://www.cratchit.org 864-427-7008 (direct) AIM or Yahoo!: leighdf MSN: leighdf29379@hotmail.com ICQ: 37839381 Everyone is more or less mad on one point. -- Rudyard Kipling