List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: [KMAIL ICON]
From:       antialias <vukman () b2mail ! dk>
Date:       2001-12-09 22:14:18

Kmail has an excellent icon, and I don't think we need replacement for
default one (one of the best application icons we have). But, many
people like to experiment, so I would recommend that you upload your
icon to http://www.kde-look.org and see reaction. I don't know if your
icon looks like MacOSX mail icon, and if it is true you will have great
response there. People are crazy about Windows or MacOSX look & feel.

If you are interested in creating icons for kde subscribe also to
kde-artists mailing list :)

Regards,

antialias