List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] bugs
From:       John Andersen <jsa () pen ! homeip ! net>
Date:       2005-01-27 0:26:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 03:19 am, Maignan wrote:
> hello,
>
> I have a problem, after browssing a CD or a floppy, it's impossible to
> unmount the drive..
> as root, I  try to umount but it's impossible too.
> I must exit my session for unmounting.
>
> somebody can explain and help me to resolve this problem ?

Unmounting as root always works unless you are sitting in
that directory.  Move away from any directory on the
device and you will be able to unmount it.  Close what ever
application you used to browse the device.

Posting exact error message in this mailing list always
gets you more precise answers.  Letting us guess
what "impossible" means is always risky.