List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] bugs
From:       engage <engage () n0sq ! us>
Date:       2005-01-27 1:45:18

Inquiring minds want to know: will anyone be able to create bug free
software? Oh well, that would put tech support people out of work. It
just irritates me when a piece of hardware is suppose to be supported by
an OS and I can't get it to work. Is Mandrake Expert worth the money?
I'd hate to pay for tech support and still not get answers.