List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Re: Donate to NarutoFan.com for Child Porn
From:       Christopher Chringle <Chris_Chringle () lokrin ! net>
Date:       2005-01-26 18:17:03

Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:

>I agree hanging is too good for their kind.
>
>We should all complain to paypal gmail as should the host of this list.
>
>usually the address for complaints is abuse at whatever dot com.
>
>some lists however are not secure like topica and egroups both of which
>allow posting if you fake the replyto.
>
>I am sure the linux realm has a solution as will the FBI.
>
>CWSIV

I've already sent out some messages.  From what I've gotten back, some
one is out to destroy that site for some reason.  Supposedly the email
headers are spoofed and the eamil address is for the site's owner.
Naruto is a anime comic strip.  I don't read it, but I see it every
month.  Possibly someone else has a fan site and is trying to get rid of
the competition.