List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Re: Donate to NarutoFan.com for Child Porn
From:       Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv () access-4-free ! com>
Date:       2005-01-25 14:43:29

I agree hanging is too good for their kind.

We should all complain to paypal gmail as should the host of this list.

usually the address for complaints is abuse at whatever dot com.

some lists however are not secure like topica and egroups both of which
allow posting if you fake the replyto.

I am sure the linux realm has a solution as will the FBI.

CWSIV