List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] cardreader icons
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-07-16 18:44:27

Patrick Trettenbrein wrote:
> Anybody out there who has Cardreader Icons (for SD-Card, CF-Card, Sony-MS and
> SM-Card) in KDE 3.2.3 standart design? - I've already serached at
> kde-look.org, but I haven't found anything!

It is my understanding that the actual device is the memory card, not the reader
for it -- there isn't an icon for a floppy disk drive, it is for a floppy disk.

There is an icon: "memory.png" in the devices category.  Perhaps you might like
something that looks more like a memory card rather than a DIP but this is
generic for all types of plug in memory.

--
JRT