List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Calendar/scheduling question
From:       David Reynolds <naeblis () kc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 0:39:14

On Thursday 30 January 2003 12:36 am, Gene Heskett proclaimed:
> That sounds like a job for cron, which has only been around in one
> form or another for what, 25 years?

Apparently I didn't make myself clear enough: I am not talking about
scheduling programs to run at a specific time; I'm talking about a datebook,
Calendar, scheduling system.

However it appears that there are more specific mailing lists for this sort of
purpose, like kde-pim, so I'll be going now...

David
--
Three things between which there is great difference:
 what is praised and what is forgiven;