List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] Autostart program
From:       "Christian Herzyk" <christian () systrade ! de>
Date:       2003-01-30 14:11:37

Hi Stelian,

> From: kde-linux-admin@mail.kde.org
> [mailto:kde-linux-admin@mail.kde.org]On Behalf Of Stelian Iancu
>
> Is it possible in KDE 3.1 to setup a program that will be started
> everytime I start KDE? (In this particular case, I am referring to
> gkrellm).

I think the easiest way is to start all programs you need put them on the
screens you want them to be (in my case the left desktops are empty, the top
right has kmail, the bottom left has several konsoles and gkrellm is visible
on all desktops) then save the session and let kde restore this session
every time you start up.

Christian