List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] A little rant continued.
From:       David Blomberg <dblomber () libertec ! com>
Date:       2002-12-23 23:44:19

Actually Dan has a point.  The screen saver worked pretty good for KDE
it was most likely a Red Hat Twidling problem but (and I am probably
getting myself into something here I am going to regret later) isn't
there a searchable problem resolution database around.  (I know this
will be a huge project in and of itself (and don't tell me to troll the
mailing list)  Such a site could off load from the mailing list covering
the basics over and over (if people actually use it--50% chance)
--
David Blomberg
APS, CCNA, LCP, Linux+, RHCE, Server+