List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] libsane.so
From:       akar <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-09-28 23:31:40

On Friday 28 September 2001 14:19, David E.Fox wrote:
> this problem many months ago and have yet to find a real solution to it -
> I can't find any reason why it's looking in such a strange directory.

I missed the beginning of this but if you are talking about this happening
during a build then it is due to a bad configure script. If it is happening
after install then it means it was compiled with rpath and told the runtime
path was .lib otherwise it would just look through the system paths or
ld.so.cache or the LD_LIBRARY_PATH until it found it.

--
regards,
andrew