List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Change ?
From:       Alan Cox <alan () cymru ! net>
Date:       1998-03-10 22:10:44

> 1 : Similar look and feel between them ( but not the same )

The gtk themes will allow exact copying of KDE look at least (and I hope
feel). I'd hope it can pick up the KDE hits for format too.

> 3 : Easy interoprability.  cut and paste between apps in both camps
> forinstance and common formats as much as possible ( Both are doing
> Word Processors ... or so I have herd ).

Im not sure. I know Miguel and the KDE guys were talking about Corba issues
which sounds hopeful. I want more than that - I want to be able to embed
a KDE spreadsheet in a gnome wordprocessor (and vice versa) 8)

Alan