List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Fw: Status on the kUML project.
From:       "Darius GMX" <dstachow () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-08-28 12:03:14

Hi,

here is a message I've got from one of the kdevelop peoples two days ago.

They are planning to integrate an UML tool into kdevelop.

Feel free to send them your two cents on this topic.I'll send them a mail
tomorrow.
The editor for kuml still need more work. But maybe they can utilize the
library component of kuml (if it reached a state of being usable) for
kdevelop for the beginning.

In my opinion it would be much better to integrate a full CASE tool into
kdevelop, not just an simple UML painter like kivio.

Darius Stachow, Germany/Hamburg