List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    UML Studio
From:       "Darius Stachow" <dstachow () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-05-22 11:13:18

Hi,

The guys from UML Studio are considering to add a license to their tool.
That's the reason I want to wait before I'll upload the sources and
binaries.

By the way: Is there interest for this further example of a (java) CASE tool
at all ? The package consists of round about 500 classes and does support
several diagrams types, OCL, Forward/Reverse Engineering. One disadvantages
is the used language. It's almost complete in french and I guess the most of
us will have to compensate the non understood things by their fantasy ;-)

Bye
Darius