List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Editor
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-06-01 19:09:23

Hi,

I've started the implementation of the editor framework and I've just
uploaded the sources to my directory.
Unfortunately its a little bit tricky to build the sources. You need
tmake to create a makefile for editor sources and
kdevelop for the test application. Both only depend on Qt, there is no
KDE specific stuff so far.

It's just a skeleton implementation of the framework and you will not
see so much on the screen. But I'm working on that ...

I've written a readme file that describes in short how to build the
sources.

You find the files here:
ftp://kuml.sourceforge.net/pub/kuml/people/darius/ige/igesrc5.tar.gz
ftp://kuml.sourceforge.net/pub/kuml/people/darius/ige/igeuml5.tar.gz
ftp://kuml.sourceforge.net/pub/kuml/people/darius/ige/igedoc5.tar.gz

I guess I'm able to import the sources to cvs in two weeks or so.

Bye
Darius