List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: cursors and icons
From:       Torsten Rahn <supas121 () juliet ! astrophysik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       1999-12-02 10:29:12

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Matthias Elter wrote:

> Am Mit, 01 Dez 1999 schrieben Sie:
> > Hi,
> >
> > if you really want some cursors and some icons, maybe I can help
> > you ;-)
> Thanks for your offer to help!
> What we need is:

I don't have much time right now, but fortunately Tomas is there :-)

> - A large/normal/tiny application icon.

You should create the locolor-version first. There's a (slightly
outdated ) style-guide here:

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/standards/kde/icon-style.html

> - Toolbar icons:
> We currently use greyscale icons ripped from the GIMP for our tool icons. I'd
> love to see a nice set of colored tool icons. :-) What we need are icons
> for a movetool, paintbrush, eraser, airbrush, selections etc...

there should exist locolor and hicolor versions for the toolbar-icons
(both will be supported soon)

Torsten