List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: screenshot
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-08-29 8:07:15

On Sat, Aug 28, 1999 at 09:41:44PM -0500, Jeremy Blosser wrote:

Hi Jeremy (you have a hard time finding your real name here, hm?) :-}

> By "fixed in the current document view", what do you mean?  I think that
> may be what others of us mean by "docked", but I'm not sure.
>
> By "docked" I mean the dialogues would be visible but anchored to the side
> of the window.  Basically in the same position they are in in this
> screenshot, but using less space since they wouldn't have their own set of
> borders or bars.

no, I mean a different thing: the dialog currently always has a titlebar
with buttons, but when "docked", it is movable only in the current
document and it doesn't show up in kpanel's taskbar.

Hiding the titlebar to save spacec could be another option, I just don't
know how the user could get it back again (Popupmenu?).

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/