List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: screenshot
From:       Jeremy Blosser <jblosser () firinn ! org>
Date:       1999-08-29 2:41:44

Carsten Pfeiffer [carpdjih@sp.zrz.tu-berlin.de] wrote:
> KIS' floating dialogs can be either normale floating, "shaded" (when you
> doubleclick on the titlebar, it will minimize so only the titlebar will be
> visible) or completely hidden (you can get it again from the View-menu).
> Is that enough? :o)
> No? They can be either fixed in the current document view, or be a
> toplevel widget, showing in kpanels taskbar.

By "fixed in the current document view", what do you mean?  I think that
may be what others of us mean by "docked", but I'm not sure.

By "docked" I mean the dialogues would be visible but anchored to the side
of the window.  Basically in the same position they are in in this
screenshot, but using less space since they wouldn't have their own set of
borders or bars.

I know, try it out myself :)  Hopefully I can find some time soon...

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   jblosser@firinn.org   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/