List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: screenshot
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-08-28 22:29:27

On Sat, Aug 28, 1999 at 11:14:38PM +0300, Tomas Furmonavicius wrote:

Hi,

> As I understand (haven't tried KIS lately) these dialogs are floating freely
> (like in Photoshop). In KDE Studio, as far as I understand , various dialogs
> can be docked like, say, toolbars. It's more like Corel Photo Paint (or how
> it is called?).

KIS' floating dialogs can be either normale floating, "shaded" (when you
doubleclick on the titlebar, it will minimize so only the titlebar will be
visible) or completely hidden (you can get it again from the View-menu).
Is that enough? :o)
No? They can be either fixed in the current document view, or be a
toplevel widget, showing in kpanels taskbar.

> BTW, standard tabs in tabed dialogs are realy too big ;-)

No question :o)

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--