List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Summary of last nights talk on irc
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-08-24 19:08:09

Am Die, 24 Aug 1999 schrieb Jeremy Blosser:
> >%_Michael Koch [m_koch@bigfoot.de] wrote:
> > I forgot to mention something:  We want to make screenshots of some
> > image processing apps available  Jerry has made some screenshots on his page.
> > http://jblosser.firinn.org/screenshots/photopaint/
> >
> > We should make more screenshots and put it on a webpage. We can make it onmy
> > webpage. I have infinite space because I'm the admin. ;-) I don't know how much
> > space Jerry has. We shouldn't put it into CVS.
>
> Well, I am the admin too, but I don't have an infinite hard drive anyway ;)
> Feel free to grab the screenshots I have if you want to make an archive
> somewhere.

My disks are not infinite too, but we have 2 Gigs for FTP und less then 100 MB
used. I think that's enough.

> And it's Jeremy, btw, not Jerry. :)

Oh, sorry. Isn't Jerry the short form of Jeremy ?
Call me what you want.   ;-)

My original nickname is TACKER or TUCKER.

Ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch