Am Die, 24 Aug 1999 schrieb Jeremy Blosser: > >%_Michael Koch [m_koch@bigfoot.de] wrote: > > I forgot to mention something: We want to make screenshots of some > > image processing apps available Jerry has made some screenshots on his page. > > http://jblosser.firinn.org/screenshots/photopaint/ > > > > We should make more screenshots and put it on a webpage. We can make it onmy > > webpage. I have infinite space because I'm the admin. ;-) I don't know how much > > space Jerry has. We shouldn't put it into CVS. > > Well, I am the admin too, but I don't have an infinite hard drive anyway ;) > Feel free to grab the screenshots I have if you want to make an archive > somewhere. My disks are not infinite too, but we have 2 Gigs for FTP und less then 100 MB used. I think that's enough. > And it's Jeremy, btw, not Jerry. :) Oh, sorry. Isn't Jerry the short form of Jeremy ? Call me what you want. ;-) My original nickname is TACKER or TUCKER. Ciao, Michael -- Michael Koch KDE fan, enthusiast and developer student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch