List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: discussions section on website ?
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-08-24 11:35:23

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 10:39:21AM +0200, Michael Koch wrote:

Hi,

> Maximum of undo/redo steps: I think we should provide a infinite undo depth.
> This should be adjustable in PreferencesDialog. Some steps are in memory,
> further are saved on disk. How many should be hold in mem ?

I would say, we need a way to calculate the avialable memory and decide on
that what to store on disk and what to keep in memory.

The undo-depth is no problem, all undo-objects will be kept in a list,
just limit the list to the configured length, and if unlimited, just let
it grow.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--