List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    undo/redo works - what's next ?
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-08-20 11:12:27

Hi all,

Undo/redo works now with moving of layers.
Any wishes or bugs here ?

Now I want to know which items on our long lists are next ?

I know that Matthias and Andrew are working on a new canvas design.
I do not want to make too much with the actual canvas until the new one is
implemented.

If this is ok I will work on the gradient editor. I do not want to start a
gradient tool until the new canvas ... I want to support GIMP gradients (see
previous mail) And we need our own Gradient file format. Perhaps we should wait
with this until Torben and Reggie have implemented DOM in the libraries.

The KImageShop file format should also wait for implementation until DOM ...

On IRC we discussed a feature for KImageShop: multiple user-levels for the menu.
We should keep this in mind and decide this when our menus are big enough.

The zoom tool has a bug or missing features. It can only zoom in. Again the new
canvas...

What can I do with high priority not using the old canvas or files ?

Ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch