List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    GIMP gradients
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-08-19 22:50:20

Hi all,

Currently I'm working on gradient support in KImageShop, especially the
gradient editor. IMHO wo should support GIMP gradient files. Therefore we have
to read the files they are defined in.

Now I want to know the format of this files

I know:
One line describes a "part" of the gradient. The first three numbers are the
positions of the part, left border, middle and right border.

Can someone explain me the other values ?

Ciao,
Michael
--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch