List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Re: KDoc patch - Objective-C support added to document extraction tool
From:       Richard Dale <Richard_Dale () tipitina ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-10-27 15:59:57

> > Oh dear! Are there significant differences - have I worked on the wrong one
> > then?
>
> There are big differences! kdoc 2.0 alpha is a complete rewrite and is
> available from the CVS kdoc module or from

Thanks for the info. I'm really pleased with kdoc 1.0 at the moment, having
only just got it working (especially combined with KDevelop). So I think I'll
probably wait until kdoc 2.0 is standard issue, before having a go at adding
Objective-C support.

FYI, here is a small snippet of Objective-C:

@interface SecondClass : NSObject
{
    int h;
    char *dummy;