List:       kde-kant
Subject:    [Kde-kant] multiple kant windows
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2001-03-05 11:19:09

I can see that we can now have several kant windows, all working on the same
documents.

Opening a new window adds a blank document, should it be like that?

And I guess quite a bunch of people would expect a "new window" to be blank,
allowing them to edit a different set of files, so maybe the feature should
be named "copy window" instead.

I have prevented the blank "Untitled" document in the first window in cases
where files are restored.

-anders
--
Go for a visual ride of GUI history