List:       kde-kant
Subject:    [Kde-kant] another broken thing
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2001-03-05 10:36:51

Now, when I open kant, there is allways a "Untitled 0" document, which I
really hate and which should not be there.

I need to go over all the changes in detail untill I find out why so that I
can fix it.

I have plans fixing the session config and make reopening files using the
session config file, so that everythihngs will work more correct and all
information on open files can be saved including bookmarks etc.

Please inform me if you make changes to related functionality.

-anders
--
Go for a visual ride of GUI history
http://www.pla-netx.com/linebackn/guis/guitimeline.html