List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Changes made to KOffice's filters for I18N support
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-08-26 22:37:29

As Thomas Diehl complained on kde-i18n-doc mailing list that "a lot of
developers are apparantly unaware that they are supposed to fix these",
meaning untranslated strings in KOffice, I have patched the filters in CVS
KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH with my previous patch.

Thomas Diehl's email:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=99880939603100&w=2
My patch:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=koffice-devel&m=99808108121217&w=2

This change now is untested, as I have not a working KOffice for KDE 2.2
anymore (or not yet again.) I have also not verified if all those changes
were really needed for a particular directory.

And yes, I have renamed KSpread's HTML .pot file too as previously.

Have a nice day/evening/night!