List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2 RELEASE
From:       "P. de Vicente" <pvicentea () nexo ! es>
Date:       2001-07-30 20:12:52

Hello,

   I have a couple of questions regarding the two day extension for
translations. If we commit changes to the CVS to update documentation or
creat new documentation files, do we have to send a message to Waldo? Or are
the translations teams relieved from this.

 The second one is concerning the translation of documentation. Will
update_xml be run before wednesday 1st of august?.  In our case, the spanish
team, we would get 2 more complete translated documents (or may be even more)
since these documents had syntax errors which were corrected after update_xml
was run yesterday.

Pablo de Vicente
KDE spanish translation team.