List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE 2.2 beta 1 being tagged.
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-25 21:21:27

At this very moment I'm busy tagging KDE 2.2 beta 1. Which means that by the
time you read this it is done. I hope to provide the KDE packagers with
source tarballs later tonight.

If you have a bugfix that you think should go in the beta, please commit the
fix after it has been reviewed and inform me about it. DO NOT CHANGE THE CVS
TAGS YOURSELF!

The chance that it actually ends up in the beta release is pretty small btw.
Don't get your hopes up.

I might redo the i18n packages tomorrow if that is necassery due to the
recent changes in kdetoys.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
As a first step to embrace the GPL,
Microsoft now too has added ideological statements to its EULA.