List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: "Re: " in KMail
From:       Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre () nbi ! dk>
Date:       2001-05-25 10:13:21

Federico:

> In the KMail .po, I can translate the "Re: " string,
> i.e. the string that KMail prepends to the subject of
> the mail in case of reply.

What to do with the string depends on whether it is the
actual text prepended to the _transmitted_ subject or if it
is the text _shown_ to the user.

The _transmitted_ version shall always be "Re: "!!!
(since it has to be machine processed)

If anybody knows the meaning of "Re", then we could consider
to translate what is shown.

Jacob
--
"Nobody writes jokes in base 13."