List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: poxml docs
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <epedersen () stny ! rr ! com>
Date:       2001-04-06 11:53:33

> for about 3-4 lines. More than that will make your eyes tired to
> look whats changed between a block of 20 lines. I have enough
> unpleased experience with some PO's (even Kbabel in early stage
> when "Whats This" help was criminaly long).

Have you tried the new diff function in kbabel. The only thing missing is
that it should be a little more convenient to open the file to diff with. As
it is I have to go chasing through directories every time.
I now keep two copies cheked out, and update layered, so that I have the
former po-file to diff wih. Before I often retranslated the whole thing
because it was too difficult to find the change, but now it works really well.

Still I agree, 4-5 lines ought to be the max.

Erik