List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE_2_0_BRANCH: kdelibs/khtml/rendering
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-10-24 16:09:26

Francois-Xavier Duranceau wrote:

> > That's true. The actual time this did "cost" was rather short compared
> > to the overall time 2.0 took. But it was a time full of exceptions (i.e.
> > broken messages with and without permission) and even fights !
> >
> IMO these fights were due to a lack of policy.
>
> > They should as the x.x.1 (or whatever version) should be considered
> > their chance to fix the bugs they oversaw before making the "full"
> > version a very good one :)
> >
> But look at 2.0.1. There's almost no activity in this branch despite all
> the opened bug reports.

I think we are all recovering the last week before 2.0 ;-). Mike is
planning to finish writing the doc and I'm sure the translators will
start committing again. Furthermore, it's the first time we're working
with branches and we need to get used to it.

--
Éric Bischoff  -  Documentation and Localization
Caldera (Deutschland) GmbH - Linux for eBusiness