List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Post release!
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-24 10:48:57

On Tuesday 24 October 2000 08:13, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> You can download with cvs -z5 co -P -r KDE_2_0_BRANCH your_module. Then
> all commits will automatically go to this branch.

You don't have to re-checkout. You can simply
cvs upd -r KDE_2_0_BRANCH
and you'll update your current source to the branch (and any further commit
will be done in the branch).

cvs upd -A updates to HEAD again.

> You will probably need a second copy if you are also working with HEAD.

That's probably better if you work on both, yes.

> I heard it is also possible to use cvs -A. But I have to leave the
> explanation to others.
No, not cvs -A, but cvs upd -A

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/