List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 2 ist da!
From:       Florin Boariu <florin () bnv-bamberg ! de>
Date:       2000-10-24 19:41:36

He said "this release sucks!".

Aw, c'mon! I'd understand it if it was something very very very important,
but it's probably only his enthusiasm which led to this unattention
concerning the language... don't be that pissed off, please.

He was only trasmitting his congratulations to the list.

florin.

--
[...] try this new version instead, which many people believe to
      be the perfect compromise between new and old bugs. :)

	-- announce of ircII 2.9 "roof"