List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Docs question?
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       2000-09-28 22:57:23

On Sep 28 Eric Bischoff wrote:

| So please do not describe any setup (even working ones) on the mailing
| lists other than the one described in kdelibs/ksgmltools/INSTALL, it
| will lower the level of confusion that already exists and ease my work
| ;-).

Well I have read that document now... I'm runing Slackware 7.0, and I have
compiled sgmltools-lite-3.0.0 on top of sgmltools-2.0.2 (Wich was also
compiled). Few days ago I have downloaded docbkx412.zip from
http://www.docbook.org , and still I have no clue what should I do to make
DocBook work!?

Pozdrav/Regards,
Roske

--
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog