List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: verbar?
From:       Frederik Fouvry <fouvry () sfs ! nphil ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       2000-05-23 10:10:29

,-- On Mon, 22 May, Eric Bischoff wrote:

| I would say yes, please continue using it

That is the preferred solution, indeed.

|        ISOnum:<!ENTITY verbar SDATA "[verbar]"--/vert
| =vertical bar-->
|
| so &verbar; exists in DocBook.
|
| But HTML does only know &brvbar; (broken vertical bar - see
| http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/sgml/entities.html).
|
| Frederik, can we consider this as a bug in the stylesheets
| and forward this to Norman Walsh? Can we do a quick fix?

I'm waiting for an answer from Norm.  The two quick fixes I see
involve either copying a disproportionately large amount of code, or
risking to break the printing style sheet.  So, I'll wait for Norm's
anwer ;-)

--
Frederik Fouvry		-	fouvry@sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de
KDE DocBook Team	-	kde-docbook@master.kde.org