List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Do I translate "keywords=foo, bar" ?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-22 15:12:44

Claudiu Costin wrote:

>             Hi all,
>
>  I observed PO strings like "keywords=bla,bla" in
> desktop.po. Do I need to translate these( e.g in
> Romanian)? I think these are needed for searching
> in KDE Control Center. Will be searching available
> in language specifics?

Well, it's the same as with Name=. if there is a
translated version, it will take that. If not, the
english one. The list is generated out of all keyword
entries found - in doubt out of Romanian ones ;)

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.