Claudiu Costin wrote: > > Hi all, > > I observed PO strings like "keywords=bla,bla" in > desktop.po. Do I need to translate these( e.g in > Romanian)? I think these are needed for searching > in KDE Control Center. Will be searching available > in language specifics? > Well, it's the same as with Name=. if there is a translated version, it will take that. If not, the english one. The list is generated out of all keyword entries found - in doubt out of Romanian ones ;) Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds