List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: JadeTeX (give me russian, greek etc. texts)
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-01-22 14:30:16

Claudiu Costin wrote:

>             Dear friends,
>
> În Fri, 21 Jan 2000 a scris Eric Bischoff:
> >
> >       Greek ISO => laTeX sequences
> >       Russian KOI => laTeX sequences
> >       Japanese EUC => laTeX sequences
>
> For all interesed teams:
>
>       Please send me (on personal mail address)
> docbook texts with your language (I mean ISO8859-7,
> koir etc.). Also, give me even english version
> of translated docbook to be able to make some
> check. These texts is for testing.

No, don't send them. I'll do it myself, because the files
for those languages are still linuxdoc, because I only
commit files when they are converted properly to HTML.

Claudiu, I send you those samples attached to next message.

>      Perl script name for romanian conversion is
> "ro-conv". Please pick another appropiate name
> for it.

Why not conv-ro, conv-el, conv-ru, etc ? They would then be
all at the same place in a directory listing ;-)

>     My desire is to insert "\usepackage{mylang}"
> sequence to fix .tex file in one pass,
> without other scripts.

My tests show that this is not necessary for French.
Hummm...

Eric
--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr