List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Language setting: help please
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () interplus ! ro>
Date:       1999-12-28 17:47:35

          Dear developers and i18n+doc masters,

 Please tell me how can I make my kde-2.0a
to allow setting Romanian language in Control Center.
For locale (monetary, time date etc.) all it's fine.
But, language combobox contain only C(default) language.
I installed MO files from KDE-1.1.2 in
/opt/kde/share/locale/ro/LC_MESSAGES (even "charset" file).

  But, nothing happen. While I not have time to read megs
of *.[h|c|cpp] files your help will be very apreciated.

  Also, unicode and fonts (iso-8859-2) make me sad because
I cannot test PO translation. It's a MUST resolve thing
because i18n non-8859-1 teams will not work. Romanian
team have less people on doc+i18n and time when KDE2.0
skip to public release make impossible to complet
translation in short time. That's why I want this
silly things fixed.

kind regards,
--