List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdelibs compileing problem
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () interplus ! ro>
Date:       1999-12-28 17:47:33

         Hi Erol,

This is problem is identical to me:
 The Qt snapshot from 27.12.1999 give the same troubles,
but in kicker applets compiling. I think is Qt problem
because with qt-2.1.0 (no snapshot!) it working fine.
  Note that (this is for developers eyes) I worked with
kde snapshot from 27.12.1999 (all packs).

P.S. While I cannot help you, it's better for developers
know that for helping in bug tracking. BTW is
possible to send bug reporting ONLY by mail?
(I don't have full access on net)

În Tue, 28 Dec 1999 a scris Erol Öz:
--