List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Disappointed
From:       Kim Enkovaara <kenkovaa () cc ! hut ! fi>
Date:       1999-12-18 9:19:33

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Eric Bischoff wrote:

> It's not completely the wrong mailing list, because translators need to see
> the applications run in order to translate them correctly.

There are some rough edges in the Krash release but I'm quite happy with
it. Actually I haven't been able to crash Krash one single time and I use
it instead of 1.x version all the time. Some utilities crash sometimes but
that's not so critical. I can start the translating process with Krash and
the critical parts work quite well.

I compiled all the packages myself so I have all the utilities and
generally all the extra stuff seems to work also. But I know that not all
the translators are programmers at the same time and can compile all the
packages.

It might be beneficial for the translators to get the other packages also.
They are more buggy but big part of them work. The biggest translation
work is in the other packages.