List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Some questions!
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () kde ! org ! yu>
Date:       1999-12-13 16:16:41

I'm having a big cleanup in my translations, and dictionary, so I have
slowed down a bit.
But I have found my self confuzed with this in translation HOWTO!?

#: kpackage.cpp:613
#, fuzzy, c-format
msgid "Unknown package type: %1"
msgstr "Unbekannter Pakettyp: %s"

(The translation is correct but the string of the variable has an
obsolete format.)

has to be changed to:
#: kpackage.cpp:613
c-format
msgid "Unknown package type: %1"
msgstr "Unbekannter Pakettyp: %1"
---

Isn't it suposed to write #, c-format !?
And if msgid "...... %1"  tanslation should also be %1, not %s ? What is
%s anyway?