List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Web Translation tool
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2024-04-05 19:53:44

Karl Ove Hufthammer skreiv 05.04.2024 21:44:
> I recommend using Lokalize (and its ‘project' feature). Then there's
> basically no difference between PO files and POT-files-without-PO
> files. They both appear in the project view. The PO files have a green
> icon (fully translated) or blue icon (partially translated), while the
> POT files have a black icon. Then you click on the POT file, a PO file
> is *automatically* created in the correct folder. So you never have to
> go manually hunting for new files to translate.

To clarify, here's a screenshot  (attached) showing what the feature
looks like in Lokalize. Note that the ‘klock._json_.pot' file is shown
with a black icon and has the file extension ‘.pot', which indicates
that it doesn't yet have a corresponding ‘.po' file. When you click on
it, it's opened as a normal translation file, which you can translate,
and it automatically gets a ‘.po' extension when you save it (using
‘Ctrl + S').

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer

["lokalize-project-view.png" (image/png)]